The Opinions of One Man

All comments are welcome on anything posted here and as long as they are "NOT"; SPAM, vulgar,hateful to any person or group, sexual or racist they will be posted. Please bookmark my Blog and return often for new articles and up-dates.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Leetonia, Ohio, United States

I was born in a small village in Ohio back in 1951. Our little village had less than 2000 residents, but did have a wide variety of national origins and religions. However everyone in town knew everyone and crime was nonexistant except for when the town police had to hold a drunkard over night. Back in the fifties this little town had just two streets east & west and two streets north & south one block apart as the downtown area and that is the way it is still today. So you tell me where the 115 bars were located that are on the books for businesses during the pre-fifties era. The village still has just over 2000 residents and the crime rate consists of juvenile pety-crimes and the ominous drunkard. Fewer people know each other now adays but everyone talks about you as if they knew you like family. I have started to add to my bio by placing up-dates in the article section here from time to time.

Friday, March 17, 2006

"SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLARATED HERE !!"

Well, I launched this blog on Jan.23,2006 and some one has finally tried to post “SPAM” in the form of a comment. Frankly I am surprised it took this long. I not only welcome any readers comments, I also encourage them. However I also encourage you to take a moment of your time to read the introduction to this blog for the rules on posting your comments. The number one rule listed is that your comments are “NOT TO BE SPAM”, then the other rules of what they may not be are listed as well.

So let’s get a few things clear today for those netrepreneurs, (on-line entrepreneurs), that are just to stupid or ignorant to “GET IT” and know what “SPAM” is. Whether you are posting a comment here, on another blog, or at a forum, or sending out e-mail with a sales pitch in place of any words of value or contribution to the subject at hand then you are just posting SPAM. Furthermore I only permit three people to advertise for “FREE” here on my blog and they are, ME, MYSELF, AND I, oops that’s really only one person, ME! Now I have applied to Google to place ads here that I will be paid for, so if you want to pay Google and Myself in the form of pay per click, then just contact Google and tell them you would like your ads placed here.

So if you have nothing of value to contribute than just keep your mouth shut and or just do not even come to my blog. As I have said many times I would love it if every internet user stopped by and read my entries and made comments but I will continue to maintain total and complete control over those posted comments for all the reasons stated in the introduction of this blog. If you have an on-line business then find the “PROPER” ways to promote it. Heck, I have even given many examples here in my posts and in my links. There is never any need for SPAM. The on-line marketer that uses SPAM to promote their business is the biggest reason that honest, hard working Internet Marketers like myself have such a tall mountain and high wall of skepticism to over come in order to find success. You are the typical forum member that finds himself outcast or even blacklisted for the same reasons. Just incase you may be to dumb to realize who you are, since most spammers never look to even see if their comments were approved and posted, let me tell my readers just what you tried to slip in. This does not include the links to this persons website nor do I truly recall just what the product was since I immediately rejected and deleted the request to post this comment. HEY! Great I got this (I-pod, or laptop) FREE then I sold it for pure profit and you can TOO!! GO here!!(this is where the link to this idiots website was.). This comment was intended to be with my post of “Can Anyone Find Success On-Line With Limited Or No Funds? ”. I personally took this to be pure SPAM and a marketer looking for free advertising and this is not where they will find it. There are many free advertising methods on the internet, so stop being so LAZY, and learn how to write good traffic drawing ads and go out and place them in the proper places and then maybe, just maybe Internet Marketers will not all be looked at as scam artists out to rip people off. Your form of business operation is why you are in the 95% of marketers that never make any money on-line and you place all the blame on scams, when that is just how you are trying to make it.

For all my readers, with or without an on-line business that would like to make comments that have some merit value that contributes to the subject matter I would be more than happy to post them, whether you agree or disagree with my comments as long as you adhere to the rules. If all you want to do is post an ad well then you will be sent packing, sorry. Use the methods that I have given you to advertise elsewhere or find your own methods that do not include SPAM.

Until the next time have a great day! May You & Yours Be Blessed Always!!
R.J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home